ST Dupont Fountain Pen Snake Limited Edition Prestige 241054
- S.T. Dupont
- S.T. Dupont Fountain Pen
- Chinese Lacquer and white Bronze
- Filling System
- Converter/cartridge filling system
- Gold 18K 750/1000
- Closure System
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 16,4 cm (6.45 in)
- Warranty (years)
- Limited Edition
- This fountain pen is a limited edition of only 88 pieces worldwide. This is the open mouth model. The engravings and details are hand made by Philippe Tournaire.
- For this reason the pen is only produced upon order, and delivery time is to be confirmed. This model comes with the snake opening its mouth.
- The Snake is a symbol of wisdom, kindness and loyalty according to the Chinese zodiac. This edition has been created for the year of the Snake 2013.
- Finished in black Chinese lacquer and white bronze, all bronze details are silver plated and treated for an old silver look.
- The central ring and nib are palladium plated for a higher coherence in the design. The snake's eyes are embedded with two tsavorites.
- The pen includes international warranty and original box and papers.
Earn 190000.00 loyalty points. Learn more.