and its content. For other related websites of Iguana Sell, mainly www.iguanasell.es
You can browse our sites (moreover, we encourage you to do it!) without revealing your identity, telling us who you are or disclosing any personal information about yourself. Anonymity disappears once you give us your personal information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of the information provided on our servers. Accordingly, we may collect and store the personal information you provide us with, including issues such as:
- email address, physical contact information
- transactional information based on your activities on the site
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Iguana Sell, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
Iguana Sell protects your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. You can easily configure not to receive any marketing communication from us if you wish so. Use Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized shopping experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We do not disclose any of your personal information, except in very strict circumstances, like to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, protect anyone's rights or safety. Such information will always be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with:
- Related websites of Iguana Sell, in order to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and/or customer support). Related websites will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, or next-to-come affiliate and rewards programs). In particular, when the payment is made by credit card the customer information will be transfered securely to our credit card processor: Sage Pay. http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history or IP address.
- Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We use "cookies" on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. To report Iguana Sell-related spam or spoof emails to Iguana Sell, please forward the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Protection Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Iguana Sell password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Iguana Sell and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Conditions of Use, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Our website www.iguanasell.com
is a secure site, with SSL Certification secured. Additionally, we use the latest and most innovative ecommerce software: Shopify what lets us offer you the maximum security in ecommerce. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Ph. (Spain): (+34) 91 441 50 41
- Ph. (USA): (+1) 302 476 24 86
- Ph. (UK): (+44) 20 8144 7196
- Europe Office
Miguel Yuste 29, 28003. Madrid, Spain.
- US Office
501 Silverside Road - Suite 501, DE, 19809, USA