One more week we bring you our Friday Outfit inspired by the four elements and in this occasion, our proposal is the Air Element. Today we show you the fountain pens inspired by the air element.
Before seeing the chosen products to complete your style, we bring you some curiosities about the air element:
The element Air is considered the starting element. Its concentration produces the combustion from which all forms of life derive. The air is associated with light, lightness, flight and smell.
- The air element together with the fire element are active elements in front of earth and water that are considered passive elements.
- The air is directly related to creativity, so it represents perfectly the figure of the scientist, the genius, the idealist.
- In astrology, the zodiac signs in which the air element is predominant are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.
- For the French philosopher Gastón Bachelard, «the air is a kind of surpassed matter, thinned, like the same matter of our freedom».
- The Air Element is the least material and dense of all elements. This makes it directly related to thinking, intelligence, intellectual skills and mental agility. Its need for knowledge is unique and inexhaustible. The Air wants to know, to experience, to learn.
Bellow, we show you our fountain pens selection inspired in this element, along with the rest of the products in the image above: