Visconti Rollerball Pen Homo Sapiens Steel 25 Anniversary - 59254
- Visconti Roller Pen
- Basaltic lava resin and steel trims
- Closure System
- Innovative 'springy' screw-on
- Filling System
- Original Visconti Refill
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 13,5cm (5.3") / 12cm (4.7")
- Homo Sapiens
- Iguana Sell presents this Homo Sapiens series, specially designed to celebrate Visconti's 25th Anniversary. This fountain pen has a commemorative coin on the cap top and a free two-pen pouch.
- Without a doubt this is a one of a kind roller pen. The body is made of a unique resin composed of basaltic lava (more than 50%) straight from Mount Etna volcano.
- This new resin is highly resistant to bumps and heat, and its appearence and texture give this pen a primitive yet noble character.
- The highly polished steel clip and trims combine magnificently with the black body.
- Another innovative feature can be found in the closure system. The cap is secured by a spring that requires pushing and turning to open or close.
- Made in Florence, Italy.
Earn 3250.00 loyalty points. Learn more.