Pilot Falcon Fountain Pen with Flexible Nib - Sapphire 60671
- Pilot Fountain Pen
- 14K/585 solid gold nib- rhodium treated flexible nib
- Lacquer and chrome trims
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Vacuum converter / cartridge filling system
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 13,8 cm (5.4") /12,7cm (5")
- Pilot Falcon
- Retail Price
- 315€ / $410 / £270
- The Pilot Namiki Falcon fountain pen has a highly flexible nib in the form of a falcon's beak.
- This nib provides a great variety of line widths, and can even draw two separate lines!
- The barrel is finished in lacquer over a metal structure that makes it more resistant than the Namiki Falcon pen.
- The pen comes in a fine leather Pilot presentation box and inclueds Namiki converter and cartridge. It includes international warranty as well.
- The special Pilot Vacuum converter works by pressing down the end rather than turning it as in usual converters.
- A great option for calligraphy. A completely new writing experience.
Earn 3000.00 loyalty points. Learn more.