Pelikan Souveran Fountain Pen M600 Tortoiseshell White
- Pelikan fountain pen
- 14K/585 solid gold nib
- Cellulose acetate
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Piston Filler
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 13,4 cm (5.27 in) / 12,4 cm (4.88)
- Warranty (years)
- Souverän M600
- Handmade in Germany.
- The rings are gold-plated.
- The barrel and the cap is made of the raw material cotton, that is processed through many different steps until it is shaped into a striped sheet.
- With bi-color14 carat / 585 gold nib with rhodium decoration
- The serie was baptized Souverän, though popular lore has taken to calling it by its nick-name Stresemann, because the state secretary of the “Weimarer Republik” was famous for his striped suits.
- The M600 model of this series is limited. Buy it now!
Earn 3050.00 loyalty points. Learn more.