Pelikan Fountain Pen Ductus P3110 - Black & Gold
- Pelikan fountain pen
- 18K/750 solid gold nib
- Lacquer, high quality resin & gold plated accents
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Converter/cartridge filling system
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 14cm (5.5 in) / 12,8cm (5 in)
- Warranty (years)
- This modern Pelikan collection represents clear lines, hence the name Ductus, which is of Latin origin and translates as guidance or leadership
- The brass barrel is first lacquered, then turned into the right form, and then polished to a high sheen
- 18 carat gold nib rhodied.
- The lines are created through engraving which is filled with precious metals -- for the golden color 24 carat gold is used.
- The last step for every Ductus writing instrument is a coating of clear lacquer which makes the surface not only smooth but also robust.
Earn 3400.00 loyalty points. Learn more.