Namiki Yukari Royale Urushi Fountain Pen -Tabane Noshi Limited Edition
- Namiki fountain pen
- 18K solid gold nib - M
- Roiro-Urushi Maki-e
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Cartridges / Converter
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 14,7cm (5.78in) / 13,2cm (5.19in)
- Yukari Royale
- Retail Price
- 5000€ / $6500 / £4250
- Tabane noshi is a decorative bundle of strips, originally narrow strips of dried abalone/mother-of-pearl bundled together in the middle; it was the ritual offering to God in Japanese Shinto religion
- Namiki creates a brilliant interpretation of the tabane-noshi on the fountain pen barrel, depicting the multi-coloured strips bounded together and flaring out in flowing waves elegantly.
- The pen is crafed with more than 20 processes in Roiro-Urushi lacquer finish. Three months of production time is required to complete this process.
- A must for Japanese culture and fountain pen enthusiasts.
- The pen is presented in a traditional japanese wooden gift box. Namiki converted included.
- A special ink bottle completes the striking presentation.
Earn 47550.00 loyalty points. Learn more.