Namiki Maki-e & Lacquer Fountain Pen - Golden Pheasant
- Namiki fountain pen
- 14K solid gold nib
- Hira-maki-e technique
against rich black lacquer backgrounds
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Piston converter
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 14,3cm (5.62in) / 12,9cm (5.07)
- Nippon Art Collection
- Retail Price
- 575€ / $750 / £490
- The Nippon Art Collection portrays classic Japanese ideas and beliefs using the beauty of the Hira-maki-e technique against rich black lacquer backgrounds
- The Golden Pheasant design accurately portrays the
beauty of this exotic bird.
- According to Asian Mithology, the Golden Pheanants are mythological birds that reign over all other birds.
- This line features a smooth flowing 14 karat gold nib which delivers a superb, consistent line.
- Stylishly merchandised, each pen comes in a traditional oriental wood gift box.
- Includes a genuine Namiki push-button plunger-vac style piston converter.