Montegrappa "The Alchemist" Fountain Pen Silver - Fire
- Montegrappa fountain pen
- 18K solid gold nib
- Sterling Silver
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Piston Filler
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- Warranty (years)
- The Alchemist
- A fantastic Montegrappa limited edition! It has been made in honour of Paulo Coelho's novel which has changed the lives of so many people.
- 125 fountain pens and 125 rollerball pens have been made in sterling silver with red enamel to represent fire, one of the four natural elements. It comes with a fantastica pyramid box!
- The pen is a symbolic representation of an alchemist's conception of the universe. The central ring, with the sun, separates the upper heaven from the lower one.
- Circles represent the seven alchemical processes, and the name of the seven cosmic elements is engraved on the barrel. On the pyramid there is a fragment of each metal.
- The 18K gold nib has a peacock, because this animal's feathers were believed to represent the Cosmos illuminated by the sun.
- The end of the pen has a red triangle representing the divine eye and the pyramid on the barrel is the ray that the eye sends to the earth.
Earn 100000.00 loyalty points. Learn more.