Montegrappa St.Moritz Tea Time Fountain Pen - Limited Edition
- Montegrappa fountain pen
- 18K solid gold nib
- Hand-painted celluloid and sterling silver trims
- Closure System
- Filling System
- Piston Filler
- Dimensions (capped/uncapped)
- 13,5cm (5.3") / 12cm (4.72in)
- Warranty (years)
- St. Moritz
- Ever since the famous bargain between four English tourists and the hotel keeper Johannes Badrutt in 1864, St. Moritz has become one of the most select tourist destination in the Alps.
- The city of St. Moritz lies in the Engadine Valley in Switzerland and is best known as a ski resort.
- Montegrappa pens has created a new cuartet of limited edition pens to honour this select and exquisite European city.
- The pens are made of fine celluloid and are hand-painted by Lorena Straffi and based on four old St. Moritz posters.
- This version of 'Tea Time' is based on a 1920 poster by Stiefel, which shows the relaxing moments at St.Moritz.
- Only 300 fountain pens and 300 rollerball pens have been made of each design. A great series for collectors!
Earn 50750.00 loyalty points. Learn more.