Eterna Watch Tangaroa Moonphase Chrono - Automatic - 29188.8.131.521
- Automatic Cal. ETA 7751 Chrono - 25 Jewels.
- Indexes and hands
- Case material
- Stainless Steel
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Watch band
- Black leather - alligator style
- Case dimensions
- Warranty (years)
- Eterna watches are a high-quality brand with a long history making watches.
- This Swiss Made watch has a sapphire crystal glass back so you can see the fine movement, and polished stainless steel case, crown and buckle.
- Power Reserve: 48h
Frequency: 28,800 A/h
- White dial with smaller dials for chronograph and a specially designed 2-hemisphere moonphase display. White luminous hour markers on round rhodium-plated index.
- Triple calendar display with day/month by window and date by hand
- Tangaroa is the name of the Maori god of the Sea, and was the name given to the boat used by the Norwegian adventurers that repeated Kon-Tiki's legendary journey in 2006.