Ball Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Titanium TMT - DT1026A-SAJ-BK
- Swiss Automatic BALL 9018 - Base ETA
- 32 micro gas tubes in hour, minute & second dials as well as in the inner bezel
- Case material
- Stainless Steel and Titanuim
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Watch band
- Stainless steel and titanium
- Case dimensions
- Warranty (years)
- Engineer Hydrocarbon
- A splendid Titanium Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon TMT watch with a limited edition number of 1000 pieces. Atribute to John 'Mad Cow' Hembel (as can be seen on the case-back).
- Comes with a BALL caliber 9018 automatic movement and offers a resistance to low temperatures down to -40º C.
- Its features include an illuminated temperature display -35 ° C to 45 ° C, 32 micro gas tubes and date display.
- This piece is resistant to impacts to 7.500Gs, is antimagnetic 12.000A/m has a water resistance of 300m.
- The case is made of titanium and stainless steel and is 16.3 mm tall. The bracelet is made of stainless steel and titanium as well, and includes a folding clasp.
- It comes in the original box and with the official Ball warranty that covers the piece from 2+1.
Liquid error (line 303): Could not find asset snippets/limespot-related-product.liquid
Liquid error (line 304): Could not find asset snippets/limespot-recently-viewed.liquid
Earn 48950.00 loyalty points. Learn more.